Saturday, February 9, 2008

Long Time No Blog

Yeah, I know, I've been a horrible slacker and not lived up to my promises of doing Solo Adventures. And yeah, the whole team hasn't been able to get together because we all became social butterflys. But I promise, really promise, we'll get back on track after Gallifrey.

Speaking of which, I know I've mentioned this before, but since we're less than a week out I'll say again that we'll be there. For all 5 of you that I know read this we'd love to meet you if you're coming out to LA. I'll be the one sitting in the Starbuck's in the Marriott sporting the Penguins cap and an Unkle t-shirt most of the day Thursday.

On the pimp front if you live in Houston and like coffee you've got to check out the Official Time Team Coffee place, The Coffee Shoppe. You'll see a link under the Non-Who Stuff We Like section. It's run by some good friends of mine and have gotten the Redo Seal of Approval.

I would promise maybe one or two Solo Adventures before Gallifrey, but hell, I hate breaking promises to our loyal readership so I'll just say that I'll try.

One last item: If you can lay your hands on it, pick up British Summertime by Paul Cornell. I finished this a few days ago and absolutely loved it. Vintage Cornell.

No comments: