Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Birthday To Us!

I'd keep singing but I'm sure there's someone trolling the net for the two old battle axes who own the rights to the song looking for the next person to sue.

Anyway, we're a year old today. Even though it's only been a year we've come a bit of a way since that first night we suffered through Sirens of Time. We've eaten turkey, done special editions, and managed to do one at Gallifrey.

And along the way we've discovered that people that aren't our friends or related to us read this cute adorable little blog. We can't thank you enough for sticking around and following us in our less than frequent gatherings.

I'm desperately trying to get something together this weekend to properly celebrate. I really wanted to commemorate our one year anniversary with the Stephen Fewell double feature, but for like the third time my little plan is getting pushed back. (At least I held off on buying the steaks.) That looks like it'll happen in July now, with any luck.

Never fear though. There's a teeny tiny chance I might get the Sapphire and Steel team back together tomorrow. Stay tuned to this same bat time and same bat channel tomorrow if that does happen.

Oh hell, let's be honest. One way or the other there's gonna be a Time Team post up here by the end of the day tomorrow. I wanted to celebrate with the others, but if I have to go it alone I shall, probably with the UNIT series.

Either way, once again thanks from the bottom of our hearts for supporting us. We wouldn't be doing this if we didn't feel the love.

No comments: